I loved participating in 10 for 10 picture book event for must have classroom books so I decided to keep going and write an additional post, my 10 must have books for toddlers! I have a 2 year old and much of my time spent reading this summer has been with her and my eight month old. (The younger one is more content eating books so I'll focus on the ones my oldest loves). So here is my list of books that she wants to hear over and over again.
I had to include a picture of my sweet little reader!
1. Farmyard Beat by Lindsay Craig and Marc Brown
2. We're Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxbury
3. The Neighborhood Mother Goose by Nina Crews
4. The Sleepy Little Alphabet
5. No, David! by David Shannon (she loves all the David books)
6. Fairy Tales by Mary Engelbreit
7. Where is the Green Sheep by Mem Fox
8. Goodnight Gorilla
9. A Visitor for Bear by Bonny Becker
10. Potty by Leslie Patricelli (Okay, I'm pushing this one!)